Nettuno holiday village is located in the enchanting bay of Marina del Cantone-Nerano, a small paradise between Capri, Sorrento and Positano at the centre of the protected area called "Punta Campanella".Marina del Cantone (Nerano) is also in a privileged position if you want to quickly reach the most famous centers on both sides of the Sorrento Peninsula & Amalfi coast. Sorrento is 16 km, the beautiful Amalfi Coast with Positano and Amalfi 20 and 40 km respectively. Ercolano and Pompeiiare 40 km away, for those of you interested in the excavations/ruines.
N: 40° 34' 58.56" — E: 14° 21' 10.54"
Distances from the Villaggio to:
- Sorrento 15 km
- Naples 60 km
- Positano 24 km
- Amalfi 43 km
- Pompeii 30 km
- Capri 15 minutes
HOW TO REACH US
Take the Circumvesuviana (timetable) train, leaving every 30 minutes from Naples central station, in the direction of Sorrento (the last stop). In Sorrento, take a bus "SITA" (timetable) in the direction of Nerano-Marina del Cantone (every hour).
From the Airport you can take a taxi and go the main railway station and then take a train to Sorrento, or you can go to the port (molo beverello) and with a hydrofoil you will be in Sorrento in just 30 minutes. Should you arrive after 10pm will be highly recommend to arrange a private transfer.
From Naples airport with bus, Curreri bus (timetable).
- Exit at Castellamare di Stabia.
- Follow signs to Meta di Sorrento.
- After 1km, follow directions to Positano.
- On the dual carriageway, keep to the right, in the direction of S. Agata dei due Golfi – Nerano – Marina del Cantone
The resort can arrange a pick up services from airport.
- Take a bus to the central train station.
- Take the Circumvesuviana train (leaving every 30 minutes) from Naples central train station, in the direction of Sorrento (the last stop).
- In Sorrento, every hour you can catch a bus (Sita) to Nerano-Marina del Cantone.
- The bus stops right outside the hotel.
From molo beverello (in the port of Naples) you can reach Sorrento in just 30minutes by hydrofoil (website). From the port move to the square just nearby the Cicumvesuviana station, and then take the bus "SITA" (timetable) to Nerano.