Viajar para estudantes
School trips Sorrento-Amalfi Coast - Italy
The Holiday Resort Villaggio Nettuno is the perfect location for school groups who want to discover our beautiful region Campania, with the naturalistic and cultural beauty of the Amalfi and Sorrento coast.
The Resort is located on the beautiful beach of Marina del Cantone, in the paradisiacal nature reserve of Punta Campanella, which includes Capri.For the holidays, You will find what your heart desires: accommodation, restaurant-pizzeria, bar-food shop, disco and piano bar, dance and Internet access, satellite TV room, ping-pong. A large parking area for cars and buses is also included.
The accommodation are all equipped with kitchenette, fridge, bathroom with shower and outdoor terrace.
The Terrace Restaurant is located inside the Resort, and offers the following additional services upon request: half board, full board or bed and breakfast.
You have the opportunity to explore the trekking roots on the wild and romantic mountain and coastal paths.We offer daily boat trips to the Amalfi Coast and Capri Island, directly from our Resort, and also trips to Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples, Vesuvius, Ischia, Paestum, Caserta, and more.
The Resort offers a variety of programs for school groups.
We offer the following extra services:
- Marine Biological Station Unimare (download Unimare brochure)
- Transfers from the airport/railway station of Naples/Rome to Villaggio Nettuno and back.
- Bus tours to famous sites: Pompeii - Vesuvius - Herculaneum - Paestum - Caserta - Cumae - Phlegraean Fields (on request with english speaking guide)
- Daily boat trips to Capri and Amalfi Coast, directly from the Village
- Trekking, hiking and climbing (on request with english speaking guide)
- Padi dive center with an international diving center, guided dives in the marine reserve "Punta Campanella".
- Diving courses with qualifications of PADI, FIPSAS-CMAS, NAUI and FIAS
- Rental of diving and snorkelling equipment
- Boat Rental
- Rental of buses and minibuses
- Sailing and windsurfing lessons for beginners